Nursery Nurses and Teaching Assistants Required
Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse Required
Passionate about teaching and moulding young minds? Are you a current teaching assistant or Nursery Nurse looking for a change?
This exciting new opportunity is located in the Whalley Range, Central Manchester area. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff with the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere.
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching pupils to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with pupils
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
Who we are;
Supply Desk have been working closely with schools and nurseries in Manchester and nationwide for over 20 years. We are committed to providing our schools with the highest possible standard of Teaching Assistants. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Inspiring young minds and help shaping children and young people’s personal and academic growth.
We ensure a supportive work environment for all of our Teaching Assistants and are committed to your continuous professional development. We work closely with Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to ensure the further development of your skills, increasing your employability and gaining valuable qualifications.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org