Nursery Nurses and Teaching Assistants Required
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR A PRIMARY SCHOOL
Are you a caring and reliable SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Are you caring, nurturing and have the ability to build honest and trustworthy relationships with children?
We are seeking an experienced SEN teaching assistant who work closely with a child with SEMH and challenging behaviour.
- Supporting a looked after child with SEMH and challenging behaviour
- The child requires emotional support, nurturing & guidance
- Supporting with class work and encouraging positive behaviour
- Working with outside professionals and behaviour management specialists
- Full time, long term position until the end of the academic year
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- Leeds LS7
- ASAP start
- Caring, nurturing and patient
- Positive re-enforcement and encouragement
- Must have experience working with challenging behaviour
- UK school based experience preferred
- ‘Team Teach’ would be an advantage
- Enhanced DBS registered to the online update service is mandatory
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Leeds branch on 01274 666111