Full and part time hours available
Supply Desk are currently looking to appoint Nursery Practitioner to work with a nursery school in the inner-city area of Leeds to work on a temporary basis, both full time and part time hours. This position will be ideal for someone who has worked with young children whether it be a private early years setting or within a school.
The Nursery is looking for:
- An enthusiastic and nurturing role model with early years’ experience
- Strong communication skills with team members and excellent parent partnership
- The ability to interact effortlessly with children
- Creative planning and original ideas
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of the EYFS and characteristics of effective learning
- At least a level 2 Early Years/Child Care certificate or equivalent
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
To apply for this position please apply directly to this ad, email your CV to email@example.com or call Holly on 0113 3670991.
Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permanent, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.