QUALIFIED NVQ LEVEL 3 Nursery Practitioners
Supply Desk are looking for QUALIFIED NVQ LEVEL 3 Nursery Practitioners to work in a number of roles – long term and supply – from January 2021.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working with children aged 0-5 and have knowledge of undertaking observation, planning and assessment using the EYFS framework.
You will be responsible for liaising with parents on all aspects of their child’s care and development, and should have a good knowledge and experience of using the EYFS to underpin what the children in your care are doing, how their development is progressing and to plan what would benefit them as next steps.
The minimum requirements for this Nursery role are:-
- Have the right to work in the UK
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- 2 Years’ worth of references
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
To apply for this Nursery Practitioner role you must now:-
- Contact Catherine on 01273 609993 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org