One to One Learning Support Assistant – SOUTHAMPTON
One to One Learning Support Assistant
Supply Desk are proud to be working exclusively schools around Southampton in various schools!
We are looking for LSA’s that are looking for Part Time / Full Time and Supply work to start ASAP.
With children missing out on months of school this year we are actively recruiting for a number of teaching assistant roles.
What we are looking for
- One to One Learning Support Assistant
- Someone confident in supporting Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and happy to work in small groups / 1:1 Basis
- Someone who is committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be passionate and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
- Be able to support children with SEMH or ASD needs to overcome barriers to learning
- Be able to work with a pupil that requires one to one support.
In return you will receive your own dedicated consultant, excellent rates of pay and automated time sheets completed by the school. You can even earn yourself an extra £100 in our refer a friend scheme!
If you are an LSA and looking for a role please email your CV to Rebecca.Dorey@supplydesk.co.uk
For more information please call Supply Desk on 02380 230340
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!