Part Time Maths Teacher
Part Time Maths Teacher Required in Portsmouth
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a Special School in the Portsmouth area to find an enthusiastic and passionate Maths Teacher to join their friendly and supportive team. The school caters for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulites and also ASC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with a strong leadership team consisting of educators with many years of experience in the SEN Sector.
The role will be 2 days a week for the Autumn term in the first instance.
Start Date: September
Contract: 2 days a week
Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
You Will Need:
- A current DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one.
- Experience of teaching stuednts with SEMH/ASC
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Strong subject knowledge in Maths
- Experience working in a school.
- Positive and energetic approach to teaching.
- To be a qualified Maths Teacher (NQT or QTS)
Why Supply Desk:
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Ongoing CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Team Teach.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A friendly team of consultants on hand to offer expert advice and help you find the perfect role.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you are interested in this Maths Teacher role in Portsmouth then get in touch with Jennifer on 02380 230340 or email email@example.com with an up to date copy of your CV.