Part Time Role Primary Teacher – Dibden
Dibden Primary School seeking Year 5 Teacher Part Time!
Supply Desk are working with a primary school in Dibden who are seeking a part time teacher to cover Year 5 from September 2020.
The role will be working 3 days a week. The role is due to start in September 2020 in an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ School.
We will be arranging virtual interviews with the school due to the current situation.
We are currently looking for a teacher who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becky on: 07920088445 or 02380 230 340.