Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Crawley, that are seeking a full time PE Teacher starting ASAP until at least February half term
- PE Teacher
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex
- Start date: ASAP until at least February half term (with the potential to continue until Easter)
- Pay scale: £100 – £190
About the role:
Supply Desk are working with a Secondary Academy School in Crawley, that are seeking a full time PE teacher starting ASAP initially for around 6 weeks with the potential to continue until Easter. The School are seeking an excellent PE teacher that will be teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 PE with some cover subjects in the timetable. The School are looking for a PE teacher that has good management skills in the classroom and is gets on well with students and staff. You will be a reliable and professional PE Teacher that will be fully committed to the contract. The school are happy to consider either male or female teachers and will consider both experienced PE teachers and ECT’s for PE that can commit to the School for the duration of the contract.
About the School:
This Secondary Academy School is based in Crawley, and is a mixed Secondary School with around 1200 pupils in total. The School is conveniently located for those travelling from London, Brighton and surrounding areas.
- Deliver high quality PE lessons in Key Stage 3 and 4 and building a strong relationship
with students and colleagues.
- Monitor pupil progress for PE lessons, keeping records that include assessment
outcomes and targets for PE and set at regular intervals in line with school policy, to
enable all pupils to reach their full potential
- Support the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils through both
classroom teaching and in the role of Form Tutor
- Experience of teaching PE curriculum
- The desire to join and become part of a successful PE
v Competitive rates of pay (£100- £190)
v Personal and professional development through Supply Desk Limited
v Contributory pension scheme
v Gratification from sharing your PE knowledge
Please call Daniel on 07920 219669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk