Salary grade: £25,543-£37,152
Start date: September 2020
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully-qualified and highly effective Physical Education Teacher to play a key role in a well-established, high performing secondary school in Middlesex, starting in September 2020.
A positive and supportive secondary school located in Middlesex offering an inspiring and dynamic learning environment. They promote both individual and collaborative success encouraging their students to be the best versions of themselves whilst celebrating the achievements of others. The staff are highly committed and deliver excellent education as well as developing strong relationships with students and their parents, contributing to their success.
The successful candidate will have an important role in a small department in delivering high quality practical lessons and enthusing students to be healthy and active.
If you are someone who wants to develop their career in a forward thinking and highly supportive environment, who can foster effective and harmonious relationships with members of staff and who truly believes, like we do, that every child can achieve excellence, then we look forward to receiving your application.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Plan and deliver a variety of lessons across the PE cirriculum
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to confidently teach Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Support students of all abilities
- You will be required to continue to engage pupils in their enjoyment of Physical Education, as well as sustaining the current levels of extra-curricular activities taking place
- Able to commit to this position in Middlesex
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to apply or hear more then please give Jenny Harrison a call on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/ 01923 295 338 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.