Physical Education Teacher – needed in High Wycombe for Teacher of Girls PE – M3 to M6 pay, ASAP start!
Work within a supportive group and help pupils achieve greatness. Leaders and managers work together to increase the quality of teaching and learning. This enables leaders to identify training requirements accurately for those staff who wish to develop their skills. The school is equipped to the highest standard with a modern gym and spacious sports grounds. As a PE teacher you will be required to:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the teaching of PE.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a PE teacher and a form tutor
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential in PE
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Work with Supply Desk and take full advantage of a competitive package. If you have experience working in a Secondary School, teaching physical education across KS3 and KS4 and are looking for a new position contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 295 338