Physical Education Teacher KS3/4
Barking and Dagenham
April 2021 Start, Full time, Long Term
Supply Desk are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in the Barking and Dagenham area in their search for a PE Teacher. The school believes that it is a shared responsibility to ensure each and every student achieves to the best of their potential. They inspire learners to be happy and confident enthusing a love of learning and encouraging them to have high aspirations of themselves.
There is an excellent support network and senior leadership team as well as the school benefiting from a strong partnership with the wider community, its student and their families.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a newly qualified or experienced PE teacher.
- Have a genuine love of PE and excellent subject knowledge.
- Have a want to lead on enrichment, extra-curricular activities and clubs.
- Have a willingness to organise fixtures and further opportunities for students.
- Find further opportunities in the sport sector to enrich student’s aspirations.
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
- Be able to provide 2 years of work history.
You will receive:
- Your own designated consultant with experience in the sports/education industry.
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- bookings for Long Term work.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area.
To apply for this PE vacancy in Barking and Dagenham please email your CV to Zoe on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Zoe on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards