Physical Education Teacher
Physical Education Teachers needed in Reading, Berkshire.
Competitive pay M1-M6,
Work within a supportive group and help pupils achieve greatness. Leaders and managers work together to increase the quality of teaching and learning. This enables leaders to identify training requirements accurately for those staff who wish to develop their skills. The school is equipped to the highest standard with a modern gym and spacious sports grounds. As a PE teacher you will:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the teaching of PE.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and a form tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Work with Supply Desk and take advantage of a competitive package. If you have experience working in a Secondary School, teaching across KS3 and KS4 and looking for a new career from September contact Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01494840527
Working for Supply Desk comes with a competitive daily rate. We support personal and professional development and provide training, coaching and guidance. Register now for a September start.
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS