Physics Teacher – KS3, 4, 5
April/ September 2021 start
MPS Pay Scale
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a fully qualified Physics Teacher for a role in Hillingdon starting in April/ September 2021. The role is full time Monday-Friday, paying between £29,915 – £41,136, dependant on experience.
They offer a challenging and broad curriculum including extending their learning regularly to provide opportunities outside of the classroom. They are seeking someone who will share their ethos and contribute to their continued success and raising levels of attainment.
There is an excellent support network and senior leadership team as well as the school benefiting from a strong partnership with the wider community, its student and their families.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role.
- Follow the schools behaviour code.
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexibility around your working hours.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
EMAIL ANDRE.CRUICKSHANK@SUPPLYDESK.CO.UK OR CALL 07787 276 270 FOR MORE INFO
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)