Physics Teacher in Reading for a September start
The schools facilities are outstanding, the student’s excellent attitude to learning reflect in their high grades. The excellent standards of teaching helps the pupils to flourish. There is plenty of extra-curricular activities on offer that the pupils enjoy.
The school can be accessed via public transport and parking is available.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with the local Council, and represent a variety of roles across Secondary Schools, including Grammar schools and Academies.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange registering with us then please call us on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/01923 295 300
Alternatively please email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.