PMLD Experienced TA needed in Portsmouth
PMLD Teaching Assistant needed in Portsmouth!
Supply Desk are working with schools in Portsmouth who cater for children with profound multiple learning difficulties and those with complex needs including Autism and Speech and language difficulties.
The school in Portsmouth is part of a trust that accommodates for students aged 2-19. The role will consist of 1:1 work in the classroom, some personal care and lunch time duties.
The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with a range of Special Needs
- Providing students with personal care assistance
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating activities
- Recording students’ progress and feeding back to the teacher
- Will work one to one with some students
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Previous experience with Autism is ideal and also though with Speech and language difficulties
- Good knowledge of SEN and passion to develop
- Able to commit to working full time (Monday – Friday)
- Has a clear and valid DBS
- Able to provide students with personal care
To apply for the above positions, please get in touch ASAP by contacting Matt on 02380 230 340 / matthew.lindsay@Supplydesk.co.uk