PMLD Teaching Assistant – Southampton
PMLD Teaching Assistant
Full Time & Supply Opportunities Available!
PMLD Teaching Assistant needed in Southampton.
Supply Desk are working with a lovely new SEN school in Southampton who are looking for additional staff for September 2019.
The school is based in central Southampton with easy access to public tansport and a large car park. They cater for children aged 2-19 with Special needs; focusing on severe Autism, physical disabilities, profound multiple learning difficulties and those who are in walking aids and require medical and personal care.
The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with a range of Special Needs
- Providing students with personal care assistance
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating activities
- Recording students’ progress and feeding back to the teacher
- Will work one to one with some students
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Previous experience with Special Needs
- Good knowledge of SEN and passion to develop
- Able to commit to working full time (Monday – Friday)
- Able to commute to Radlett on a daily basis
- Has a clear and valid DBS
- Able to provide students with personal care
To apply for the above positions, please get in touch ASAP by contacting Genevieve McCarthy on 02380 230 340 / genevieve.mccarthy@Supplydesk.co.uk