PPA Cover Teacher
PPA Cover Teacher
PPA Cover – Part time
Key Stage 3
Moss Side, M14
‘Good’ Secondary School
September Start date
Supply Desk are recruiting! Supply Desk are currently working closely with a ‘Good’ Secondary school in Moss Side, M14 to recruit a PPA cover teacher. The school are recognised within the local community as holding high standards and expectations for the pupils work and behaviour in and around the school. The school is widely recognised as a place where positive relationships are formed and the pupils and staff are well looked after.
The school are looking to recruit a KS3 PPA Cover Teacher in Moss Side, M14. As a PPA teacher you would be expected to deliver pre-planned differentiated lesson plans that are suited to the classes’ abilities and deliver these to the class. Maintain the positive ethos of the school both inside and outside of the classroom As a PPA Cover Teacher you would be expected to work closely with pupils in order to aid both their academic and personal development.
- KS3 PPA Cover Teacher
- Part-Time role
- Competitive daily pay rate
- To liaise and communicate with colleagues to ensure that lessons are appropriately planned and delivered
- Plan and deliver lessons to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation
- Feedback effectively
- Participate in staff and team meetings
- Have other commitments and only want to work on a part time basis?
- Hold QTS
- Have good knowledge of national curriculum in KS3
- Have a nurturing and caring personality
If you feel that you fit the questions above you would like be considered for this PPA cover Teacher Role at this Salford school then please send your CV/covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester Supply Desk contact number 0161 832 8092 for more information.