Primary Class Teacher – KS1
Where you work makes a difference, but who you work with can effect what difference you make! A Primary school in Slough is looking to add to their Family.
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER – KS1
Location: Slough – Berkshire
Role: Year 2 Class Teacher
Salary: MPS (£26,948 – 38,174)
January 2022 Start
We at Supply Desk are supporting a lovely small primary school in Slough with recruiting for a Year 2 Class Teacher to join their family. The schools family ethos helps them provide the best learning for their pupils and has excellent support structure and an attractive working culture. You will also be supported by an experienced teaching assistant who has a wealth of intervention experience, which will help you with supporting pupils with their learning.
The ideal Year 2 Class Teacher:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons, or equivalent
- Preferably have experience working within Key stage 1.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience in a UK Primary School setting
- Positive classroom management and strong pupil engagement
- Innovative, proactive teaching style.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience is preferred along with an excellent teaching manner.
- The post is long term, starting in January 2022, and has a wide flexibility.
- Working within a one form entry school, with excellent resources.
- You will work with a constructive SLT who enable your personal growth.
- A lovely 1 form Entry that has the support of local schools.
- A new deputy head who has unrivalled curriculum knowledge.
- A tight knit community with a supportive team.
- Fantastic behaviour management, the children are a delight.
- Brilliant transport links as well as parking facilities
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01494 840 527 | 07787 276 270, or email me on Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)