Primary Education – Graduates Required
GRADUATE PRIMARY TEACHING ASSISTANTS IN THE MANCHESTER AREA REQUIRED
Are you a caring and reliable individual seeking a new exciting role?
Do you hope to gain some experience in schools in the Manchester area?
Are you considering a career in teaching?
Gain experience and an understanding of the school environment before applying to train as a teacher.
Supply Desk are seeking recent graduates who are looking for a new challenge. Our opportunities will allow you to develop skills and gain experience in the education sector. You will develop interpersonal and organisational skills whilst supporting children’s learning and development.
There will be opportunities for training with the aim for you to be trained to provide intervention to groups or individual pupils. This will look impressive on your CV whether you’re an aspiring teacher or are simply looking for personal development.
- We are seeking Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants for EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 roles across Manchester
- Our roles range from full time, part time, to flexible roles – these positions also range from long term, short term to day-to-day
- We work with a great number of lovely schools across all of Manchester who are often looking for friendly teaching assistants to join their team
- Providing support within the classroom
- Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
- Helping with behaviour management of children
- Helping create classroom displays
- Other support requirements like lunch time duty
- Commitment to school hour
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- We are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.