Primary role in Crawley, West Sussex
KS1 Teaching role for excellent Primary School based in Crawley, West Sussex starting after Easter.
Pay: £110 – £190 per day!
Hours: 08:15 – 15:25
Supply Desk is working with a high performing three-form entry ‘Good’ School situated just outside of Crawley, West Sussex that are seeking a long term KS1 teacher to join the Schools staffing starting after Easter to teach a Y1 class on a full time contract. The School are seeking an energetic and reliable Teacher that will make an instant impact in the School and be fully committed for the duration of the contract.
This job opportunity is open to both experienced teachers and NQTs.
- Location – Crawley, West Sussex
- Position – KS1 Teacher
- Contract or position start date – 19th April 2021
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temp to Perm
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Pay – MPS to UPS
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings and planning and marking
To apply for this role you must:
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Key Stage 1 teaching experience in the UK
- Have a DBS on the Update service or be happy to pay for a new one
To apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org / call me on 07920 219669