Primary School Receptionist
Supply Desk currently have vacancy for Receptionist role with a Primary School in Worthing the position is full time to start on the 14th of October.
Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching support staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary and Secondary schools across Brighton & Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex. We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist for a wonderful Primary School in Worthing.
Key functions of the role:
- To answer phone calls and emails and handle them appropriately.
- To liaise with other staff members in regards to messages and alerts.
- To have good time management and prioritise tasks throughout the day.
- To be have good computer skills for inputting data
- To have confident phone skills
- To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
- To set high expectations in terms of behaviour and set a good example for all pupils.
- To be able to work in a fast paced and friendly environment
You will be joining a team who are professional, hardworking and supportive with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further. The School are looking for someone with the relevant experience, we will consider all types of applications. If this sounds like the right role for you and you’d like to know more, Please send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica on 01273 609993.
We look forward to hearing from you!