Primary Supply Teacher – Southampton
Supply Desk are seeking day-to-day Supply Teachers for £100- £115 per day
Primary Schools across Southampton
Pay – £100- £115 per day
Location – Southampton, Hampshire
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
About the role:
As a supply teacher you will work in a variety of schools covering for the absent teachers. There is no planning, however, you will be expected to control the classroom so it is important that you contain strong classroom management skills. We are looking for teachers that are adaptable, motivated and reliable. You need to have UK QTS and experience teaching across Key Stage 1 or 2.
Supply Desk are working with Primary schools across Southampton who are seeking Supply Teachers for regular work. The schools regularly use Supply Desk and require Primary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back on a regular basis.
The classes will very between Key Stages 1 and 2 or early years. If you want a role which is more flexible, then is defiantly the right role for you as you can pick and choose the days you want to work!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk.
- CPD training on a regular basis
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice’
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher with QTS
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work across Early Years and Key Stages 1 – 2
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
If you are seeking work please call us now on 02380 230 340 or email your CV to email@example.com