Primary Supply Teacher
Have you recently completed your teacher training programme and are now looking for a full-time permanent position, but want try to find a school that suits you? Or are you an experienced teacher, looking to start a new chapter in a range of exceptional primary schools? Here at Supply Desk we are looking for primary supply teachers in Seaford and surrounding areas.
- Primary Trained Teacher
- Full time
- Experienced Teacher
Why Supply Desk?
There are so many reasons why tens of thousands of teachers and support staff, and schools, choose to work with Supply Desk, including:
- Established for over 20 years
- We will endeavour to find you work that suits your skills. You will offer choice and variety of assignments.
- We pay market rates that not only reflect your skills and experience to also match the local market, giving you as much work as possible.
- Guaranteed Payment – we offer guaranteed payment contracts to supply teachers who meet the criteria.
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) – we offer regular CPD events; Introduction to SEN, Team Teach, De-escalation techniques, Cover Supervisor Training, Safeguarding, Teaching Assistant and Support Staff Training to name just a few of our courses.
- Our branch staff build rapport with all of their candidates, and work tirelessly to match them with the right school in the right location.
Our mission is to match school staffing needs with the best available candidates and to work together with teachers, teaching assistants and schools with the objective of raising standards.
We want Supply Desk to be recognised as a highly innovative education-staffing solutions supplier and to be ranked as No 1 in the UK amongst supply agencies for customer service.
Supply Desk also have day-to-day, short term & long term positions available.
To apply for a teaching position, click apply or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01273 609993.
In addition – Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 10 days.
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.