Primary Teacher – Eastleigh
Primary Supply Teachers required in a fantastic school in Eastleigh!
Supply Desk are working with an excellent School in Eastleigh who are seeking Supply Primary Teachers for regular work. The school regularly use Supply Desk and require Primary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back on a regular basis.
The school is an outstanding school, and has excellent facilities for both the staff and children! If you are a primary teacher and want a role which is more flexible, then is defiantly the right role for you as you can pick and choose the days you want to work!
The right primary teacher will be adaptable across Key Stages and 1 and 2, and have QTS. The school has brilliant facilities for both the staff and pupils and has excellent management on site.
NQTs welcome to apply!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
- CPD training on a regular basis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher with QTS / NQT
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work across Key Stages 1-2
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
If you are seeking work please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org