Primary Teacher – KS1
Primary Teacher – (KS1) – Oxfordshire
£25,543 – £37,152 per annum
September 2020 Start
Full Time, Long Term
Are you a passionate KS1 Teacher on the lookout for a new position within an outstanding school?
Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher for KS1 to join a primary school in Oxfordshire from September 2020.
It is a vibrant medium sized primary school where children are at the centre of decisions made at the school and they pride themselves on providing an inclusive learning environment and opportunities for success regardless of background, needs and abilities. Staff are supported as the school recognises that this is key in order to develop pupils in to achievers with high aspirations of themselves.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
The ideal candidate:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with key stage 1 pupils
- Full Teaching responsibility
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Able to support any SEN pupils within the class
Benefits of Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you are interested in a Primary Teacher position in Oxfrdshire, please call Jenny Harrison on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/ 01923 295 300 or please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.