Primary Teacher – KS1 + KS2
Primary Teacher | KS1+2 Teacher | High Wycombe |
April/ September 2021 Start
A wonderful primary school located in High Wycombe with a friendly attitude where everyone including pupils and staff are encouraged to value each other. The school describes their mission as to develop happy pupils who love to learn.
The school has an inclusive environment where all backgrounds, individual needs and faiths are welcomed and celebrated where students are often encouraged to broaden their cultural knowledge through various school trips. The school is Ofsted rated ‘good’ with many opportunities for career enhancement.
- To inspire students in KS1+2, students guided by the curriculum
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons across all subjects in the KS2 curriculum
- To tailor lessons for different learning styles and abilities in order to engage students
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers will be welcomed
- A teacher qualification recognised in the UK
- To have the Right to Work in the United Kingdom
- To have working knowledge and understanding of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum
- To be professional and a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay*
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
* Out of hours on-call service*
* Day to day or long term assignments*
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Andre.Cruickshank@Supplydesk.co.uk
Alternatively, call Andre Cruickshank on: 01923 295 300 / 07787 276 270 for more information.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)