Primary Teacher – KS2
KS2 Teacher – Southampton
One of our Southampton schools is seeking a KS2 teacher to start asap.
About the School
The school are one of the largest junior schools in Southampton with excellent transport links.
They are a lively school with GOOD feedback from Ofsted!
About the role
- The role will be temporary, but there is potential for the role to go permanent. NQTs are welcome to apply. This is FULL TIME.
- You will be required to take over a Year 4 class due to the current teacher relocating.
- There is a Plan in place but this may need to be revised or changed completley, previous experience of planning is essential.
- You will have experience in Teaching Key Stage 2
- Have worked with children who are of a range of abilities.
- Be able to plan for a Key Stage 2 class and work out your lesson plan on a weekly basis.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk.
- CPD training on a regular basis
- Flexible work opportunities
To be put forward for this role you will need to register with SUPPLY DESK asap. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ian on 02380 230 340