Primary Teacher – KS2
Key Stage 2
September 2021 start
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for a rural primary school that has a dynamic head teacher, who is committed to delivering a high standard of education and developing a supportive and collaborative staff body. The school is Ofsted graded good and has a mixture of both boys and girls within the school, the pupil’s are aged 3 to 11 and the school has outstanding facilities.
The KS2 provision is based on extending pupil experience with a wide variety of learning opportunities and links with other schools to ensure each pupil has an enriched education experience. The vacancy is for a key stage 2 teacher.
- You will have full planning and lesson delivery responsibilities
- There is ample PPA time included
- The role involves tracking data to ensure pupils make progress
- The successful candidate will be able to teach a mixed ability class
- Strong behaviour management skills are required.
- Become a part of a supportive team and contribute ideas to further improve
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A fully qualified primary teacher (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Inspirational and creative in your approach to learning, applying real life experience into lessons to inspire and motivate pupils
- Committed to developing pupils to reach their full potential
- Team focussed, with a desire to create an effective and collaborative working community
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.