Primary Teacher – KS2
Primary Teacher, Key Stage 2 – Milton Keynes
September 2020 Start, Full Time, Long Term Role, £25,543-£37,152 per annum
Supply Desk are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Milton Keynes in their search for a Primary Teacher in KS2. The school believes that it is a shared responsibility to ensure each and every pupil achieves to the best of their potential. They inspire learners to be happy and confident enthusing a love of learning and encouraging them to have high aspirations of themselves.
They offer a challenging and broad curriculum including extending their learning regularly to provide opportunities outside of the classroom. They are seeking someone who will share their ethos and contribute to their continued success and raising levels of attainment.
There is an excellent support network and senior leadership team as well as the school benefiting from a strong partnership with the wider community, its pupils and their families.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Have a genuine love of teaching and excellent subject knowledge
- Current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Able to provide work history and two years of references
- Able to teach the full curriculum for KS2
- Assume all teaching responsibilities
You will receive:
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny harrison on: 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/01923 295 300 to discuss this further.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.