Primary Teacher – Year 5
KS2 Primary Teacher Year 5 – “Good” Ofsted – High Wycombe
Would you like to spend the rest of an academic year in a warm and welcoming school? Can you imagine teaching a motivated class of Year 5 children?
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with this inspiring primary school as they seek a proactive KS2 teacher to join their team from January 2021.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply today!
**KS2 Teacher – Year 5
**GOOD ofsted primary school
**January 2021 start
About the School – KS2 Teacher – High Wycombe
Based in High Wycombe, this happy two-form entry primary school is an innovative setting that encourage pupils to develop creatively alongside the development of academic skills. There is a tight knit community feel where parents are highly supportive of the learning environment! The school is a happy and warm environment with low staff turnover where you will be supported throughout the rest of the academic year.
About the Role – KS2 Teacher
• QTS achieved and observed “good” level of teaching.
• You will be a confident KS2 teacher who enjoys teaching a creative and balanced curriculum.
• You will need to be available for January 2021
• The suitable KS2 teacher will be an individual who is committed to planning a holistic approach to the curriculum and ensuring high attainment levels.
• You will be a KS2 teacher who has previously taught in KS2.
How to apply
If you are interested in this Year 5 primary teacher post, or teaching a KS2 class, please contact Zoe at Supply desk on 01923 295300 / 07423 653247. Alternatively send your updated CV through to email@example.com