Primary Teacher – Year 5
KS2 Primary Teacher – “Good” Ofsted – 2 form entry – Seeking Experienced Teacher – Havering
Would you like to start the new academic year of in a warm and welcoming school?
Can you imagine teaching a motivated class of Year 5 children?
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with this inspiring 2 form entry primary school as they seek a proactive KS2 teacher to join their team from September 2021.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply today!
**KS2 Teacher – Year 5
**2 form entry primary school
**September 2021 start – 2 term FTC
About the School – KS2 Teacher – Havering
Based in Havering, this happy two-form entry primary school is an innovative setting that encourage pupils to develop creatively alongside the development of academic skills. There is a tight knit community feel where parents are highly supportive of the learning environment! The school is a happy and warm environment with low staff turnover where you will be supported throughout the rest of the academic year.
About the Role – KS2 Teacher
• QTS achieved and observed “good” level of teaching.
• You will be a confident KS2 teacher who enjoys teaching a creative and balanced curriculum.
• You will need to be available from September 2021
• The suitable KS2 teacher will be an individual who is committed to planning a holistic approach to the curriculum and ensuring high attainment levels.
• You will be a KS2 teacher who has previously taught in KS2.
How to apply
If you are interested in this Year 5 primary teacher post, or teaching a KS2 class, please contact Zoe at Supply desk
on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169.
Alternatively send your updated CV through to email@example.com