KS2 Teacher needed in Slough for September!
Supply Desk are working with a large primary school in Slough who are seeking a full time Primary teacher to start September 2021!
The role is to cover a year 3 class on a full time basis!
We are currently looking for a teacher who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01494 840 527
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Benefits of Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
- Safeguarding support
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.