Berkshire – Calling All Primary Teachers – Reading
Work with Supply Desk and get access to roles not advertised anywhere else. As a Full Time Primary Teacher KS1 and KS2 you will be responsible for creative content during lessons, engaging all pupils, following schools policies and focus on raising attainment.
The Primary school we are recruiting for is centred on Christian values. Based near Reading, this cosy and homely establishment provides a family feel. The role is temp to long term and comes with very competitive pay as well as great support.
If you have got experience teaching across KS1 and/ or KS2, hold a UK or overseas teaching qualification and looking to start a new role this September call Alicja on – 01494 840 527
Ideal requirements for the position:
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you are passionate, inspiring and looking for a new position from April / September 2021 please get in touch today: