Primary Teacher, upper KS 2, near High Wycombe
Job share, full time, part time, February 2021 start – possibly leading to permanent, M3 – M5 pay scale
Cosy building, placed in a rural area near High Wycombe.
The school was rated as Good by OFSTED.
- Small, mixed ability classes.
- The standard of teaching is consistently good and provide good quality care for all pupils.
- There is plenty of extra-curricular activities available at the school such as forest school (on site), cookery, gardening, design and science.
- There is parking available on site and the school is accessible via public transport.
- There is PPA time included in the timetable.
- The role involves planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum.
Become a primary teacher for a mixed ability upper KS 2 class this year.
‘Leaders have created an ethos that strongly encourages respect, kindness and compassion’.
- The successful candidate will be able to prepare a mixed ability group to SAT’s by identifying and addressing their learning capabilities.
- Strong behaviour management skills are required.
Become a part of a supportive team in a school where no day is the same. Previous experience teaching KS 2 is compulsory.
Working with Supply Desk
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01494840527
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.