Key Stage 1 teacher required in Buckinghamshire
Amersham Easter 2021
Lovely primary school in South Buckinghamshire is looking for a KS1 teacher. If you have got experience teaching Reception or Year 1-2 please do not hesitate to apply.
M3-M6 pay rates
A positive and dynamic primary school with a strong community feel, the children are at the heart of all they do. They are Ofsted rated good and are striving to achieve outstanding. All the staff work extremely hard to and are committed to providing excellence in a very supportive environment for both the pupils and each other. The school provides a range of resources and extracurricular activities including inviting the parents of the children in regularly to join in with breakfast clubs and various activities.
The right candidate will:
- Have QTS (or equivalent) and experience working in a Primary School in the UK teaching KS1 or Reception
- Plan work in accordance with Primary National Curriculum schemes of work and programmes of study
- Identify clear learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed
- Take account of students’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set targets for future improvements
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations for students’ learning, behaviour and presentation of work
- Maintain good discipline by adherence to the advice given to staff in the staff handbook and elsewhere
- Provide nurturing and accommodating environment
- Work in collaboration with Teaching Assistants attached to any teaching group
- Set work for students absent from academy for health or disciplinary reasons
- Evaluate own teaching to improve its effectiveness
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application process or call 01494 840 527.
Supply Desk will help you in preparation for the interview and securing the position. We will also support you during your placement and offer career development paths.