Year 3 Teacher Bourne End – September 2021
Supply Desk is looking for a fully qualified Year 3 teacher in Buckinghamshire starting in September 2021! The school has achieved ‘Good’ in its most recent inspection from OFSTED and has positive feedback on both the pupils and teachers.
- Working with KS2 pupils
- Planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
- Endorsing the schools behaviour code and assessing student behaviour patterns
- Delivering and developing schemes of work
- Working with SEN students
- Experience working in a Primary School in the UK is preferred
- An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
- A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on 01494 840 527 or email us on email@example.com
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.