Fantastic opportunity gain invaluable experience in a primary school setting
Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment, stress and numerous amounts of paperwork and planning? Then supply teaching may be for you!
Supply Desk are looking to recruit high quality key stage 1 and key stage 2 primary teachers to supply and fill positions in schools across the Cardiff area. You will need to be forward thinking and confident in using the latest techniques and technology to deliver and exciting and rich curriculum. You should also have excellent classroom management skills and strong desire to ensure children of all abilities reach their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk :*
- Excellent rates of pay *
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare*
- Flexible work opportunities*
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice’
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience teaching in a primary school
• Energetic and positive attitude
• EWC registration
• Current DBS registered on the update system
Please get in touch with me on 02920 601860 and ask to speak with Emily or email email@example.com!
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.