Supply Desk currently have vacancy for a Year 5 Class Teacher with a Primary School in Chichester the position is full time to start as soon as possible with a view to becoming potentially permanent.
Key functions of the role:
- To implement and deliver an appropriate, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all pupils incorporating the National Curriculum
- To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all students
- To foster a learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
- To share in the development of the school curriculum, teaching materials, methods of teaching and assessment and review
- To teach pupils according to their educational needs, including setting, marking and assessment of work
- Identify clear teaching objectives and content, appropriate to the subject and pupils being taught and specify how they will be taught and assessed
- Setting high expectations of pupils’ learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Setting clear targets for pupils’ learning with which they agree and understand
- To direct and supervise Teaching Assistants within the classroom
- To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
- To set high expectations in terms of behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching methods and implementing the school behaviour policy
You will be a Primary trained teacher who holds QTS and has experience of teaching in the UK, NQTs are welcome to apply.
They are proud to be a Christian School community and try to reflect Christian values in the way they teach, learn and interact with others. Their aim is that all of our pupils feel happy, secure and valued, enabling them to become confident successful learners with the motivation, skills and responsibility to make a positive difference
If you’re interested in the role and you would like to know more. Please send your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire on 01273 609993.
We look forward to hearing from you!