A fantastic village primary school, who pride themselves on their diversity and religion. Complimented by Ofsted for their positive contribution to pupils cultural and moral development, are looking for a permanent teacher to inspire their Key Stage 2 with rich learning opportunities both in and outside the classroom. With access to surrounding woodland.
Equipped with excellent facilities including a friendly and supportive staff environment in addition to a supportive Governor and parent body, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Key stage 2 teacher or NQT interested in upper Key stage 2. Who wants to ingrain themselves into the school culture and community in order encourage polite, happy and independent children. Through providing a consistently high standard of education to pupils of all abilities and needs, with small class sizes available.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience teaching in a primary school in Key Stage 2
– NQT with placements/ interest in Upper KS2
– Energetic and positive attitude
– Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply
– Creative and enjoyable lessons with the ability and skills to differentiate teaching and learning for all abilities and needs.
– Excellent classroom management skills and a thorough knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk on 01273 609 993 or forward your CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org