Temporary to Permanent – Full Time – Watford
REGISTER NOW USING OUR VIRTUAL PROCESS
Here at Supply desk, we are currently seeking a Primary teacher to join a lovely primary school in the Watford area. This school has a positive ethos that aims to promote development of young learners through visible recognition, praise based assemblies as well as points for house teams.
The school believes laying the foundations during primary education lead to life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
Applications are being considered for both NQT’s and experienced primary teachers. An excellent working and supportive culture which promotes team work and personal progression. They are looking for reliable and forward driven candidate to join their school.
• Raise attainment through creative use of the curriculum across all subjects
• Assure pupils progress is measured appropriately and their educational needs are met on an individual basis
• Ensure effective use of all available facilities and resources
• Contribute towards the curriculum development
• To continue to access professional development
• Create a nurturing environment for pupils to reach the maximum of their capabilities
Previous experience as a primary teacher and a recognised teaching qualification is compulsory.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US!
– COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
– CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– DEDICATED CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– A DESIRABLE PENSION SCHEME
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Jenny on 01923 295 338, or email your CV to email@example.com. We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (AGY)