KS2 Primary teacher – Full Time
Easter 2021 start – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A positive, pupil centred primary school in High Wycombe with a strong community feel is seeking a KS2 primary teacher to take over a year 4 class from Easter 2021.
They are Ofsted rated good and are striving to achieve outstanding. All the staff are committed to providing excellence in a very supportive environment for both the pupils and staff. The school provides a range of resources and extracurricular activities and is extremely supportive of staffs development.
- KS2 primary teacher – High Wycombe
- Easter 2021 start
- Full time, temp to perm
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers would be welcomed
- Monitor pupils in a variety of ways through observation and assessment in particular to ensure progress is made
- Plan lessons which cater for all pupils needs and abilities within your class
- Deliver lessons which inspire children and keep them engaged
- Maintaining a positive classroom environment and managing behaviour effectively
- Work closely with your teaching assistant to further support the children in your class
- A teacher qualification recognised in the UK – QTS/ PGCE/ SCITT
- To have working knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- To be professional and a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- To assume full class teaching responsibilities
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.