PRIMARY TEACHER – YEAR 4
HOURS: Full time/Part time
START DATE: Easter 2021
LOCATION: South Buckinghamshire
Supply Desk now offer you an opportunity as a Year 4 primary teacher within an established and reputable primary school setting located in south Buckinghamshire.
The school is multi-cultural, top scoring and supportive. They are keen to bring on board a new Year 4 teacher who will successfully deliver the curriculum and actively engage with pupils to ensure progress is made.
The role will require you to:
– Support across Year 4 including planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
– Endorsing the schools behaviour code and assessing student behaviour patterns
– Delivering and developing schemes of work
– Experience in working with SEN students is preferable
– Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines
– Teaching a full range of subject areas.
– Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
– Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
– Supervising pupils throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
– Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
– Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
– Setting and conducting testing.
– Discussing pupils progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
The ideal candidate:
An individual with a passion to thrive as a role model for the young children, with the confidence to deliver well-planned, organised and engaging lessons. Previous experience of teaching Year 4 or in KS2, and some experience in providing intervention strategies as well as supporting SEN pupils is highly desirable.
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory – QTS/ PGCE/ NQT/ SCITT.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
If you have any further queries or to apply, feel free to contact me on 01923 295338 / 01296 752499 / 01494 840527, or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
I look forward to hearing from you