Primary Teacher KS1
Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher required for Good Infant Primary School in Reading – Berkshire – September 2021 start
Year 1 or Year 2 Teaching Experience
You will be teaching within a 3 form entry Key Stage 1 department
Specialism in phonics would be advantageous
Supply Desk are working closely with a good infant school in Berkshire, who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to their school from September 2021.
A delightful school in Berkshire with a mixed ethnic community are actively seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and vibrant qualified Key Stage 1 primary teacher to join their staff team in September 2021. You will be part of a supportive and hard working team of staff dedicated to the academic success of their pupils. With this primary school being infant only, the level of expertise, along with facilities is second to none in the area and would be brilliant for any Key Stage 1 Teacher to be a part of.
Candidates ideally will:
- Have working knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum and have a genuine passion for working with young children
- Be able to understand the complexities of transitioning up from the Early Years into the KS1 and then Year 2 SATS
- Experience of subject specialisms and/or experience of co-ordinator roles would also be advantageous for this particular school
- If you have Key Stage 1 SATS experience, this would be welcomed, however not essential
- Have a recognised teaching qualifiection
In return, you would have access to outstanding facilities, custom made classrooms for Key Stage 1 and a wealth of teaching and learning experience. You would be joining a very creative and inspiring staff team which has been commended locally for the learning environment they have created for their children.
• Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher – Year 1 or Year 2
• Key Stage 1 SATS experience or phonics specialism highly desired
• NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome
This is an amazing opportunity to help you grow and develop professionally and would be a great opportunity if you are looking for a change in September 2021 so do not delay in applying.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Berkshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Berkshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.