EARLY YEARS INTERVENTION TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A PRIMARY SCHOOL
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic early year’s teacher seeking a new role?
Do you have good EYFS knowledge and early year’s intervention experience?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic early year’s teacher as an extra body to support a large early year’s department in a ‘good’ two form entry primary school in Manchester.
- Delivering small group interventions such as Speech & Language, Phonics and EAL
- Minimal planning required but PPA time will be given if required
- Full time, long term positon for one academic year
- £22,000-£30,000 per annum
- Manchester M14
- September start
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK school based experience
- Must have excellent EYFS & phonics knowledge
- Good behaviour and classroom management required
- Intervention and EAL experience desirable
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092