Primary Teacher, High Wycombe
Are you a creative and knowledgeable QTS Primary teacher in High Wycombe looking for your next role?
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Educational recruitment specialist in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Primary Schools.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and result-driven Primary Teacher who is willing to ‘Bring out the Best’ in students at an outstanding primary school in High Wycombe. You will be fully supported by our dedicated team to secure you the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- QTS in Primary or PGCE
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 1-2 pupils
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Following the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you are interested in a Primary Teacher position in High Wycombe, please call Natalie on
01923 295 300 / 01494 840 527 / 01296 752 499 or please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.