Primary Teacher Required
Primary Teacher – Portsmouth – To start January 2022!!
A popular primary school with a friendly and welcoming environment are seeking a full time Teacher starting January 2022.
This school is Ofsted ‘GOOD’ with an excellent & supportive leadership team in place who are very hands on!
You will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to support the children in their learning across all subjects.
You will also be required to conduct assessments, mark work and report on children’s progress, to maintain the schools high standards, and to enable the children themselves to achieve to the best of their ability.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed primary teacher who:
- Is kind, creative, caring and positive
- Committed to ensuring all children can succeed, thrive and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is looking for career development by leading a specific project linked to a core subject
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Holds a teaching qualification recognized in the UK
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant and candidate care team with experience in education and recruitment, working directly with you to find you the perfect role.
- Additional CPD training to boost your skills and experience
- Excellent rates of pay that are to MPS – UPS
- Our refer a friend scheme earning you up to £100 per successful referral – please ask for full details
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Molly on 02380 230340 for more information.