KS2 Teacher/ Aylesbury/April 2021
Supply Desk are working closely with a good school in Buckinghamshire, who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to their school from April 2021.
A school rated “good” by Ofsted in Aylesbury who aim to give children the best start possible in their education and offer diverse opportunities during their time at school. The institution is continually adapting in order to meet the varying needs and abilities of each and every pupil and prides itself on the enrichment students both inside and outside of the classroom.
Candidates must be:
- Familiar with the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
- Have a genuine passion for working with young children
- Key Stage 2 SATS experience is essential
- Experience of Teaching at a High standard
• Planning and delivering lessons to a high standard in Key Stage 2
• Planning lessons which cater for all pupils needs and abilities
• Maintaining a safe and stimulating learning environment
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Aylesbury via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)