KS2 teacher/ High Wycombe/September 2021 Start
Supply desk are pleased to announce a rare vacancy has arisen for a KS2 teacher at a top primary school in High Wycombe
This is full time vacancy, suitable for an experienced KS2 Primary teacher. The school’s Ethos is based around treating pupils as individuals and helping them to achieve their maximum potential in and outside of the class room. The school is rated “good” by OFSTED and prides itself on the calibre of its staff, so we are searching for a teacher with proven experience helping children achieve at a high level. The rate of pay will reflect the role and also the level of experience of the successful applicant. It is expected to fall within the bracket of GBP110-GBP170 per day.
What they are looking for
- An experienced Key Stage 2 teacher.
- UK primary school teaching experience.
- Be passionate and have a caring nature with the ability to adapt to children’s individual needs and abilities.
- Have a flexible approach to teaching.
- Planning and marking your own lessons.
- Attract and retain pupil’s attention in a creative way.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to High Wycombe via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)