Year 5 Primary Teacher – April 2021 Start – High Wycombe
A popular and over-subscribed primary school with a friendly and welcoming environment in High Wycombe are seeking a full time Year 5 Primary Teacher for April 2021
This school is Ofsted ‘Good’ with an excellent & supportive leadership team in place to support you!
You will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to a year 5 class to engage them in learning across all subjects. You will also be required to conduct assessments, mark work and report on children’s progress to ensure they achieve to the best of their ability, make progress and the schools high standards are maintained.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed year 5 class primary teacher who:
- Is kind, caring and positive, committed to ensuring all children can succeed and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Hold a teaching qualification recognized in the UK – QTS/ PGCE/ NQT/ OTT/ SCITT or equivalent
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant and candidate care team with experience in education and recruitment, working directly with you to find you the perfect role
- Additional CPD training to boost your skills and experience
- Excellent rates of pay that are to MPS – UPS
- Our refer a friend scheme earning you up to £100 per successful referral – please ask for full details
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To apply for this Year 5 Primary Teacher opportunity in Buckinghamshire please forward your CV to Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk
or call Raja Singh on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.