A small team working with you to find your dream Teaching job
Are you a qualified teacher based East Sussex looking to get more of a work/life balance in your career starting immediately?
I am recruiting for primary teachers who have a real passion for teaching, but are looking for a more flexible workload, to teach in local schools on a supply basis. Supply Desk is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across East Sussex by helping local schools find the perfect person to join their team. We pride ourselves on deeply understanding our schools and teachers, helping us to secure placements regularly.
Key skills that you will need to possess to work with us:
- UK QTS (ECTs welcome to apply)
- Relevant teaching experience
- A working knowledge of the EYFS to Y6 curriculum
- The skills of an excellent, creative and successful classroom practitioner
- High expectations of your students
- A commitment and determination to raising standards
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to working as part of a team
One of our Teachers made this comment; “Tom really took the time to talk to me and listen to what I wanted. He gave me options for work and gave me a great pep talk when I was feeling a little anxious. I love the schools I work with and feel comfortable telling him when a school isn’t for me.”
We are currently looking at longer term roles starting in September but always have day to day supply work available if you would prefer that.
If you would like to hear more about the roles we have then please give Tom Baramuszczak a call on 01273 609993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this role.
Looking forward to hearing from you.